All information for dial-in can be found on the general Call-in page!
To give an update, please RSVP here:
The schedule (EST)
- 05.00 (@458) to 05.10 - chatter
- 05.10 (@465) to 05.25 - intro
- 05.25 (@475) - open end - updates for all spaces that want to say something; strict 05 min time limit.
- HacDC will give an update via Nickfarr, HacDC PR Coordinator Serge and other HacDC Members!
- Pumping Station: One will give an update via Eric
- VHS will give an update via Joe B
- Hacker_Hive will give an update via Simon Dorfman
- NYCResistor will give an update via Matt Joyce
- HackME will give an update via Tiffany Rad
- TheHacktory will give an update via bernieS
- Protospace will give an update via Paul
- Houston Hackerspace will give an update via Chris or James
- Makers Local 256 will give an update via Raymond
- HamiltonHackerSpace will give an update via James
- HackLabTO will give an update via User:hypatia
- Noisebridge will give an update via Mitch
- metalab will give an update via Fin, wo'll actually try to prepare something to talk about this time
- hackerspaces.org will give an update via astera
- Add your hackerspace here if you want to give an update!
Live Image from NYCResistor
from Matt Joyce
Updates From Those Who Cannot Attend
This weekend, olleolleolle and kugg visited Warsaw, Poland, to morally support the effort of starting a hackerspace there. A chatty kind of presentation of our hackerspaces experience at the bootstrap.pl meetup was followed by intense networking and conspiring.
April 05th: Participate
Join #hackerspaces on irc.freenode.net to discuss your participation and write your contact here!
- Makers Local 256
Also, how's the 'brand new' setup idea coming along? ^^