ATTENTION! THIS CALL-IN HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO FEB 1st!
The call-in conference opens at 02 pm PST / 05 pm EST / 10 pm UTC / 11 pm CET / @458 BMT.
All information for dial-in can be found on the general Call-in page!
To give an update, please RSVP here:
The schedule (EST)
- 05.00 (@458) to 05.10 - chatter
- 05.10 (@465) to 05.25 - intro
- 05.25 (@475) - open end - updates for all spaces that want to say something; strict 05 min time limit.
- HacDC will give an update via Serge
- Pumping Station:_One will give an update via Eric Michaud (nicolle will be listening in).
- Protospace will give an intro via Paul
- Metalab will give an update via Fin
- Houston Hackerspace will give an intro and update via ?
- Makers Local 256 will give an update via ?
- Noisebridge will give an update via Mitch
- TheHacktory will give an update via FarMcKon
- VHS will give an update via InfiL00p and jeff_davis
- NYCResistor will give an update via Bre
- HackLabTO will give an update via Leigh
- hackerspaces.org will give an update via Astera
- Add your hackerspace here if you want to give an update!
Updates From Those Who Cannot Attend
CCCKC has signed their lease on the Underground Lab and will be moving in next week. Our grand opening will be held during the first week of March. Anyone who would like to come to KC for the festivities, give a talk or lead a workshop should contact jur1st. We are also raffling off a MacBook as a fundraiser and we'd appreciate everyone spreading the word.
Feb 01st: Participate
Join #hackerspaces on irc.freenode.net to discuss your participation and write your contact here!
The call-in get-together will be recorded; however, the live-stream option is still worked on for upcoming call-ins.
Ok, so this might be the worst news in a while on this site, but: Nobody took care of the audio recording for this call-in =( To prevent future misunderstandings, we will always announce the source and who's gonna work on putting it up beforehand on the wiki.
For the previously announced hackerspaces dinner at Washington, DC please visit the ShmooCon page.