Date of founding
|Location||41° 0' 18", 28° 58' 37"|
Well this is a call for interest for a why the heck it has not existed before community for turkey istanbul. if you thought it would be nice or was already struglling by yourself, so we do. we need a space to come together and to do hmm things.. pragmatist hedonist playfull didactic, light, sound, wood, toy, button , wire , cloth , panel,robots, solar, moving, kicking.. well all those meshed up together i think we can make a thing.. contact email or telepathy..
update: >There seems to be a dorkbot group in Istanbul. Might help to meet like-minded people.
update: > Dadabit in Istanbul will probably not happen but guess what?! there seems to be now two founded hackerspaces in Istanbul!!!
* Ahmet YILDIRIM * yildirimcoder at gmail dot com * mclightning.com
* Gismo C. * Raumfahrtagentur * SMTP/XMPP: gismo ÄT andromeda.hyte.de * Will bring in a Laser Cutter asap we have a key to something dry...
* Halfd * From Copenhagen hackerspace Labitat
* Yigit G * gro.tiiy[bey]yiit.org
* Refik * refik.rfk AT gmail DOT com * will come with an arduino
* Mdemirst * First Hackerspace in Istanbul has been founded. Get details at hackerspacetr.com