does anyone know blogs of public female hackers/it-security specialists? a niece from a friend is interested in that stuff but it could help to have some role models/examples, which she could look up to
- https://www.haecksen.org/english/ (CCC): "we are a group of female, intersex, non-binary, trans and agender Hackers, called Haecksen¹, mostly from German speaking areas. Our common goal is a more diverse tech scene. We are a part of the Chaos Computer Club (CCC) and our main communication channel is a mailing list. We are now more than 450 people, mostly from German speaking areas. We currently have local groups in Stuttgart, Hamburg, Hannover, Karlsruhe and Berlin and we meet regularly at bigger CCC events and at our (at least) annual “geekends”. You can get in touch with us by writing to email@example.com." ... ¹ our group name “Haecksen” is pronounced the same way as the German word for witches: “Hexen”.
- https://wiki.techinc.nl/User:Becha <3 she is very active, and makes lists
- participates in https://wiki.laglab.org/Hacking_Feminism (site is down on 20211107)
- this list features a bunch of youtube channels, some of which might be "hacker" or "it sec": https://beckystern.com/2020/12/12/big-list-of-women-makers-on-youtube/ A few of those are definitely not it-sec
- on youtube there is Fran Blanche https://www.youtube.com/c/FranBlanche/ however, she doesn't describe herself as hacker.
- https://twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg, I don't know if she has a blog though and she's more into electronics and hardware hacking than infosec
- i also found the security princess from google, parisa tabriz
- at least these are some good resources.. i am pretty sure, there are a few more, i saw a bunch of blogs from some pretty cool haeksen.. one built a plattform independent binary framework, for example, but i do not find it anymore