Minutes from second meeting
- A quick activity time was set up in the gallery area of RedSpace (thank you). This involved an introduction to soldering.
- The meeting was then continued in the Belvedere Hotel around the corner to work on the plans.
- It has been suggested we work on a larger space rather than a 'one room' setup. This will require more income and more members but will allow for expansion and not put off future membership.
- It has been noted that to get money into the bank before the project can start we need to start charging monthly membership fee to attend meetings.
- The management structure will be 4-5 members of board of managers. One will be the treasurer and one will be the secretary. Other members will be none position holding. We will not require a chairperson.
- Details have been taken of properties near to the RedSpace venue.