The Brain Tank
|The Brain Tank|
|Country||United States of America|
|State or District||Rhode Island|
|Date of founding||2010/07/12|
|Number of members||0|
|Membership fee||$40 monthly. With the ability to bring that number to $0 through innovation.|
|Size of rooms||2,000ft² with another 6,000ft² available for mischief.|
|Location||41° 49' 38.25" N, 71° 25' 51.61" W|
You've acquired great technical/artistic skills and abilities through work, or maybe school, or self study. Now what?
Ask yourself this: "WHAT IF doing the things I enjoy, could be my FULL TIME JOB?..."
Under normal circumstances this would not be likely. Most of us make concessions for our jobs and put our passions aside.
Let's change this!
- Team up with people from very diverse backgrounds. Combine your expertise to develop, produce, and market projects and services that you create.
- Improve the quality of life of the people around you through innovations.
- Learn practical application from others.
- Work, as if it weren't "work" at all.
- And above all, HAVE FUN!
1st Floor: Machinery Workshop
- 4x Drill Presses with oil catch.
- 8" Table Saw
- 96" Band Saw
- 10" Chop Saw
- Welders (stick and wire)
- Lots of hand tools
- CNC Machine (being built quickly. Project at 40% completion)
- Shelves full of computer/electronics parts
2nd Floor: Imagineer Space
- 6x Cubicles
- Crazy lighting ;-)
- 2x Server racks
- Many terminals (lost count)
- Chillspace (comfy as hell!)
- A/C Office area
- 17ft Conference Table
- Phone System (free calls and VMB via aterix soon. MagicJack for now.)
- Electronics bench area (irons, scope, tester, breadboards, etc...)
- LOTS OF EXTRA SPACE! (Office Chair Jousting anyone?)
-email us for more info-> TheBrainTank@gmail.com