A monthly show where a panel dissects the political agenda in Brussels and Washington DC looking for matters that may affect civil rights online.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Amelia Andersdotter (MEP-elect for the Pirate Party SE);
- Ot van Daalen (Bits of Freedom NL);
- Eddan Katz (Electronic Frontier Foundation US);
- Jim Killock (Open Righs Group UK);
- Stefan Marsiske (hacktivist at the hackerspace in Budapest called Hungarian Autonomous Centre for Knowledge (H.A.C.K.) HU);
- Jeremie Zimmermann (La Quadrature du Net FR).
The show is hosted by Walter van Holst (Vrijschrift NL).