To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god. --Jorge Luis Borges
Hello, I am:
- a PhD (Theology),
- dedicated to the Free software movement with the GNU GPL.
- former member of the Santa Fe Complex (currently defunct), before then I was email@example.com and sysadmin for a University.
- former urban nomad who lived 15 years on the street and knows the problems there and how to fix them.
- maker of the operating system to gamify the operations and governance of hackerspaces and cleanse the old money system.
- hater of Jabbascript, because it's killed the internet revolution.
- Zen Coder and stand on the shoulders of the venerable Donald_Knuth to form ComputerScience v2,
- Starter for the next version of the best role-playing game, as [Volothump, the Dark Tangent], a double-classed nerd+gamer persona.
- Occupy activist struggling to make a world that lives up to its own written principles (aka suicidal iconoclast).
- protector of the underdog. See page on bullying of how to win. (...in progress)
and can be reached at dreamingforward(@)gmail.com or github/theProphet.
I am not:
- Randall Monroe, Rob Malda, Ted Kaczynski, Tim McVeigh, nor John Perry Barlow,
- intimate with systemd,
- a perpetrator of software theft.
My definition of a hacker is one who can take things apart, and then put it back together. The elite hacker can put it back in a way that improves form and/or function and is as good as the original. Programmers, mechanics, tinkerers...
DM, Coder, Manager (Network & Telecom), PhD, non-religious spiritualist, activist. I'll lead your hackerspace without ever telling you what to do -- no salary required: only some committed individuals and a decent space. Everyone's considered an equal, but I won't make false=true. You can check <http://linkedin.com/in/majanssen> for some credentials (and contact info). Simple residency or couch? Good enough.
Mark Janssen,yours truly, is a PLU (Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA) graduate in Computer Engineering, became Director of Networking and Telecommunications for the University, then dropped out of the standard economic model to self-fund research in Artificial Intelligence where he formed a basis for self-generating, self-organizing systems of information. Presently he’s waiting for anyone else who wants to make a better world that won’t deteriorate from apathy, debt and consumerism, disease, and environmental collapse. Hundreds of messages have gone out to various luminaries and leaders to this effect, but nothing has returned. Take in more at linkedin if you can handle it.
To find me, contact dreamingforward(at)gmail(dot)com, twitter: @Xer0Dynamite, or
....follow the One True Path.