|Why||Because we can|
|Where||Metalab, muCCC, Das Labor, FED e.V., /tmp/lab, Liure, HSBNE|
This page lists hardware almost every hackerspace has or plans to construct/buy/$implement.
- Secure Doorlock systems
- SpaceApi publish real-time statistics like open/closed status etc.
- Automated drink Vending machines
- Various Light installations
- Welding tools
- Bus systems
- Cabinet gamesystems
- Mechatronic workshops
- GenericHardwareComponents which are created by any Hackerspace or Hackers
- Pollution Sensors (aka. SanoBot)
- Milkymist FPGA hardware platform for video performance artists
- Bus pirate
- 5V and 12V cables run through conduits, providing voltage at wall outlets. (1 person in the USA has used 2 pin sae and 4 pin molex connectors for this, which are also used inside desktop computers the same way. Please make a topical wiki page if you know more.)
- Free power solutions windmills/solar power ect
- (since 2012) HW probes for active measurements: RIPE Atlas
- solar oven engine to create free electricity
Missing something?? Add it!