|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|State or District||Dubai|
|Location||25° 20' 42.05" N, 55° 37' 44.84" E|
If you're interested in starting up a HackerSpace in Dubai please get in touch with me at email@example.com We hold weekly meetings and anyone is welcome to join us.
We have access to a couple of workshops but we mainly meet at OriginBase (home workshop)
here's what we can offer at the moment:
1) Coding to suit pretty much anything from PIC micro-controllers to Arduinos
2) Test equipment (scopes and analyzers up to 50 MHz reliably and 100 MHz unreliably)
3) PCB design
4) CNC routing
5) general fabrication
What we are looking for:
1) A space big enough to house all our equipments and projects.
2) People who have the "maker" spirit. In engineering, art, design, chemistry, business start-up etc..
3) Any help we can get from NGOs, Sponsors or advisers.