- Munich: https://wiki.muc.ccc.de/luftschleuse SSH secured door lock (german) --Saerdnaer 21:02, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Prishtina: HACCSY - Hackerspace Access Control and Check in System. Works with Seltzer CRM, runs on a Raspberry Pi
- Makers Local 256
- (Arduino based): http://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/USB_Auth USB Authenticated Door Lock --Omegix 05:13, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- (RaspberryPi Based) https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Omegix/USB_Auth_1.7 --Omegix Omegix (talk) 20:08, 5 March 2015 (CET)
- syn2cat: OpenDuino presence notification, (un-)locking and alarm control system. (pluggable) --Kwisatz 22:05, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- Stuttgart: http://shackspace.de/wiki/doku.php?id=project:white_box SSH secured door lock (german) used for opening the Shackspace door.
- Lausanne: RFID controlled tweeting doorlock opens the door, then sends out tweet to inform members that the space is now open
- Enschede Netherlands (TkkrLab): iButton access systeem with irc status, key manager and much more.
- Jena: Secret over HTTPS+WLAN allows control of room and house door, optimized for smartphones   --Jh (talk) 20:52, 25 September 2013 (CEST)
- Revspace Doorduino secure (SHA1) iButton access-control system
- HSBXL: The Black Knight Raspberry Pi based system, with RFID cards, optional Mediawiki based authentication, speech, garbage day notification, and some failsafe/error detection features. The article need a good update.
- London Hack Space has an raspberry pi based doorbot system: https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Door_control_system
- Dallas Makerspace: https://github.com/pawl/Chinese-RFID-Access-Control-Library
- Melbourne Makerspace: Seltzer based RFID magnet lock system