|Country||United States of America|
|State or District||Texas|
|Date of founding||2010/01/27|
1825 Monetary Lane, Suite 104, Carrollton, TX 75006
|Number of members||1700|
|Membership fee||$50 USD per month.|
|Size of rooms||16500 ft²|
|Location||32° 56' 26.93" N, 96° 54' 22.44" W|
The Dallas Makerspace is a membership based, 501(c)(3) non-profit, shared community workshop and laboratory.
We are an organized group of local artists, engineers, makers, and thinkers who work together to provide tools and learning resources to the public.
We use these resources to collaborate on individual and community projects in order to promote science, technology and art; while working and experimenting on innovative ideas to encourage learning within our community.
At the Dallas Makerspace we believe that collaboration is a truly effective form of learning. To that end, our members and volunteers teach classes, hold unique educational events and collaborate on cool projects.
How to Join
Would you like to be part of Dallas Makerspace? It’s easy! There are four simple steps:
- (optional) Make a donation to the Maker Fellowship Fund.
- Sign up for monthly or yearly membership dues.
- Attend a Thursday meeting to go through the new member process and get your key.
- Show commitment, have ideas, and get involved!
Go to our Membership Signup Page
How to Find The Dallas Makerspace
- Weekly Open House every Thursday evening at 7pm
- For more information, please refer to the Events Calendar
Our address is:
1825 Monetary Lane
Carrollton, TX 75006
We are located just west of 35E, off Valwood Parkway, near Tanner Electronics.