The order of homo sapiens is different than those of the Judeo-Christian world.
There you are guilty until proven innocent.
Three branches of power still. Executive, Judicial, and Legislative.
- Has absolute authority, but can be over-ruled by the Judicial.
- Directs and manages the Legislative branch.
- Reports to Executive
- Performs the administrative duties of the State.
- One Judge at each level of power.
- If a Judge can't refute an argument by a defendent, the defendent gets to take the Executive Office of that level as it shows a failure of leadership and wisdom.